I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Centerpiece



Here are the bunnies I knitted for my Easter centerpiece this year. They were quick and easy to knit and I think they are adorable!!


I have done something I swore I wouldn't do. I have acquired a "stash" of yarn. Fortunately I do know what I want to do with each skein. I just have to find the time to knit up all the projects. For the next two weeks my projects are:

1. Finish Curly Q scarf for Jenni

2. Make two more "Pookies" for Chloe and Ethan's Easter gifts

3. Make Chloe Grace's May hat (a flower)

4. Finish my 3rd pair of socks

I also discovered a new yarn shop yesterday that is wonderful. It is called Crafty Lady Trio and is on Hall Road by the Lakeside Mall. They have a wonderful selection of yarn and a gazillion samples. I will definitely be going back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment