I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Well, I finished all of the items from my last post EXCEPT the socks. The one project I really wanted to get finished and wear. I hit a snag with them and instead of trying to figure it out, I started a new project. I made this Smocked Slouch by Knitterella. It was so easy and the Plucky Primo Worsted Yarn knitted up into a very soft and cushy hat. After finishing the Smocked Slouch I started the Shawl Collared Cowl by Never Not Knitting. I may have to go to Heritage Yarns in Lake Orion for help with my socks if I can't figure it out myself. Socks are very intimidating to me. Had a great Easter and the kids enjoyed the Pookies I made for them. Ethan wants me to make him a baby one like the one I made for Chloe.





No comments:

Post a Comment