I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Wednesday, August 3, 2011




I finished Jerry the Musical Monkey from Rebeccan Danger's Knitted Monsters patterns in time for Chloe's


birthday party on Sunday. She loved it and reached for it as soon as she saw it. He was very easy to make. I had intended to make one for each child at the party, but I found out there would be 9 children!! I do think I will make 2 more though for my niece Jordan and nephew Ethan to give as Christmas gifts.


I have started working on the doll named "Chloe" that goes along with Spud the sheep (see previous post). Also, because I needed something simple to work on while I have my garage sale this week, I started the "Quincy" hat. It is all knit to begin with, so I can work on it between customers.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and think this monkey is possibly the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete