I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seriously??



I have been working on Chloe, the doll on the front cover that goes along with Spud the sheep. The two brown blobs on the right are what I have knitted so far. The large brown blob is the body and the smaller brown blob is the head. Seriously?? Look how big the head is compared to the body. I do have to cover the top with hair, but am I going to have a doll that will tip over because her head is so big???? We'll see! I decided while knitting Chloe that I needed to also be working on something pretty. So I started (and finished) the Quincy hat. I loved knitting the hat because you knit an I-Cord on each side. I've never done that before. The yarn is beautiful and soft. But, alas, I don't like the hat. It's sort of big. Supposedly a man can wear this hat as well. I know Ron would never wear it! I guess I will just have to give it to the Coat Giveaway program at our church. My projects this week will be to: 1. Finish the Chloe doll 2. Continue to work on the Chicory scarf I started (again because I needed to work on something besides brown blobs!).



No comments:

Post a Comment