I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Saturday, September 3, 2011

Finished Objects

Well, Chloe didn't turn out too badly. Her head is big, but you don't notice it as much with the hair on. I hope to make more dresses for her wardrobe. The Quincy hat was a "wash". It is really big. I washed it, hoping it  would shrink some, but I think it got even bigger.
Also, have been busy making hats for Christmas gifts. My plan is to make nine, one for each male guest at our family Christmas get together. Then, we will do something like a Dutch Auction (or Dirty Santa) where you don't end up with the original gift you were given. If I am really ambitious, I will make scarves for the women and play the same game. We'll see, Christmas is still a long way off though.


Also, completed the Clover scarf. This is a scarf made from two colors. They gray part is wound around your neck and the pink sections will hang down. It was a pretty easy and quick scarf to make. Am currently working on my first shawl. It is also going quickly. Will post a photo when I have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment