I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Friday, September 9, 2011

Hedgie needs a baby


I taught my niece Kelli to knit and then took her to a yarn shop in Grand Blanc. She fell in love with the knitted hedgehogs they had on display. She signed up for a knitting class so she could learn from a true professional knitter and then be able to make herself a hedgehog. Alas, it wasn't that easy!! She studied the pattern and decided she definitely wasn't ready to make Hedgie. Kelli gave me the pattern and I told her I would make it for a Christmas present. But don't you think Hedgie really needs a baby hedgehog or two. She was definitely easy to knit, but you did need some knitting experience. I think everyone in my family will want one!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this hedgehog! I totally agree with you that all your family will want one!

    ReplyDelete