I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am beginning this blog for the purpose of documenting my projects, particularly knitting projects. I am rather obsessive about knitting right now and I love it!!!

I grew up learning and knowing how to knit. My mom taught me to knit and then I was in 4-H knitting classes. I still remember the first sweater I made for the Eastern Michigan State Fair. When I married and had Nathan and Mikel, I quit knitting for a very long time. About 2 years ago I read the book called The Friday Night Knitting Club. It inspired me to pick up my needles once again. Then with the birth of our first granddaughter, Chloe Grace, I really began to knit in earnest. I love making a new hat for her each month.

I have so many projects in mind. I have been known to say a lot lately, "I really need to quit my job to work on all the projects I want to do." Well, that probably won't happen. So this blog will simply be my place to write about the projects. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment