I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Thursday, February 24, 2011


I have created a "PROJECT LIST" that has about 25 items on it right now. See what I mean about needing to quit my job. Oh well, they will all get done or I may cross some off the list. Right now I have three WIP (works in progress).



  1. I am working on a pair of socks from a sock video that teaches you how to do 2 socks at a time on 2 circular needles cuff down. The short row heel from this video was really easy to do. I think I will use this style whenever I make socks, and I do have the yarn to make at least two more pair.

  2. I am also working on Chloe Grace's Easter sweater. It is going quite well, of course, because it is only a nine month size. I started the sweater on February 19th. Hope to be almost finished by the first week of March. I want to make an Easter hat, booties and perhaps a little dress or skirt to match the sweater.

  3. The third project I am working on is a scarf. I hadn't planned to do a scarf, but when we all went to Frankenmuth on Sunday, Lynn found one she really liked at Rapunzel's Yarn Shop. I had her and Jenni pick out some yarn they liked. I really wanted to have them both finished when they come for Ron's birthday, but that probably won't happen. The pattern is called Rapunzel's Curly Q Scarf. The scarf curls as you knit it. Will post a photo when I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment