I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Monday, February 28, 2011

Well, I had two good nights of knitting this weekend. Last night I knitted the sleeves onto Chloe Grace's Easter sweater. I had never done this technique before. I'm thinking it's good to learn new techniques (hopefully it keeps my mind from getting too senile). The feet of the socks are up to 4" long. I have to knit about 3 more inches before I can start the toe decreases. I could knit for an hour on the socks and only get about 1/2" done. The yarn is so thin. I have set the Curly Q scarf aside for a while so I can concentrate on the sweater and socks. I guess it won't be done by this weekend when we have Ron's birthday get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment