I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Friday, March 4, 2011

Well, it's time to update my knitting status. I have been concentrating mainly on Chloe Grace's Easter sweater. This weekend I will be sure it fits her before I start the matching hat. I just have to sew the sleeve seams and graft the underarms. It is adorable and I think the colors could be considered for spring or even fall.

I am definitely planning on finishing the socks and the Curly Q scarf by next week. I think I must be a little "anal". I have a project list and now I have started making notes on a calendar of what point I want to be at on my projects by certain days. Oh well, at least if I don't make my deadlines, I am okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment