I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Day Off!!!


Thanks to another day off school (someone let the air out of about 5o bus tires), I was able to get some serious knitting done. I am at the point now of starting the heels of the socks I am knitting. Tried to watch the video of how to do the heel tonight, but of course I have no idea how to start the *#*# thing. I have to wait for Ron to get home to show me how to do it (again).


I spent most of last week finishing up the Batkus scarf I started. It is a simple triangle scarf that is really great for using up leftover yarn. I used my Studio June yarn that I used for my scarf and hat. The scarf did not turn out as long as I would have liked. I thought about unraveling it and making a teddy bear out of the yarn. But I don't think there would be enough to do that either. So, I'll just keep the scarf and wear it tied around my neck sort of like a bandana. It is really warm.


Next project will be making a brother and mother rabbit to match the sister rabbit I made. I'm going to use them for my Easter dinner centerpiece. They knit up really fast so I am not worried about getting them done for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment