I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Sunday, March 13, 2011

What A Blessing A Snow Day Is!!!


I LOVE snow days. Having Friday off enabled me to finish Lynn's Curly Q scarf. It is not as long as I thought it would be, but I think it will be okay.
Thanks to the previous Friday's snow day, I finished Chloe Grace's Easter sweater. I still have to block it and sew the buttons on. I finished knitting the matching hat and now have to knit the chicks that will go around it. I'll finish it all this week so we can take it down to her next weekend.
I went to a "Yarn Open House" on Saturday. It was for Plucky Yarn and was at the home of Melynda Benardi who is the designer for French Press Knits. I have made four pairs of the felted ballet slipper that she designed. After the open house I went to the Basketful of Yarn shop in Clarkston. It was a nice little shop with a good variety of yarn. Will definitely visit there more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment