I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking to me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers. Isaiah 65:24



Sunday, March 6, 2011


GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS


The good news is that I finished Chloe Grace's Easter sweater. The bad news is that it fits her just right... right now. How will it fit at Easter? I toyed with the idea of making another one a size bigger. I have plenty of time. But, I have decided not to do that. I am just going to give it to her to wear to church in April. She shouldn't grow that much in the next few weeks, right? So, I will start the matching hat this week.


I also finished my second pair of socks and I love them so much that I cast on another pair today. Ron has fits when I have so many projects going on. I like to have the variety. That way if I get tired of one, I can just pick up a different project. So my WIP for this week are


  1. Finish the Curly Q scarf for Lynn

  2. Start the matching hat for Chloe Grace's Easter sweater

  3. Work on my third pair of socks

  4. Look for material to make a matching dress for the sweater, probably purple

  5. Sew buttons on the sweater and block it.


No comments:

Post a Comment